NEW REALTOR MEMBER BENEFIT for Safer Showings, Smarter Engagements
We are thrilled to announce our newest REALTOR Member Benefit: FOREWARN, a complimentary, proactive safety and lead intelligence service for all SMDRA REALTOR Members!
Quickly becoming the industry standard for safety and prospect intelligence, FOREWARN is a revolutionary application that allows REALTORS to have instant due diligence on prospects. In seconds, with as little information as a phone number or name, you can verify a prospect’s identity, criminal records, bankruptcies, liens, judgments, address history and property records all in one place, leading to safer and more productive interactions. This is not only critical for your personal safety and efficiency, but also a benefit to your listing homeowners, providing an added layer of protection for their homes and families through your vetting of prospective buyers. CLICK HERE to view the press release.
Search FOREWARN in Seconds, Using These Best Practices:
- FOREWARN provides instant & mobile identity verification and public records (criminal, property, court, etc.) for over 98% of the U.S. adult population.
- With FOREWARN’s roughly 90% coverage of mobile and residential phone numbers, you should be able to search and verify most people from their phone number alone.
- When you are unable find an individual in FOREWARN using a phone number, this does not necessarily mean fraud or criminal intent. FOREWARN users are encouraged to gather further details and use the additional search functionality (the “Search by name” link) within the FOREWARN app to ensure verification of the prospect.
- Name search tip: When searching by name, if there are more than 100 results to your query, FOREWARN will display “Too many records found” and prompt you to re-run your search using additional criteria.
- Phone search tip: If you search missed calls from telemarketing companies (typically they will not leave a voice message), you will get the result “Record not found” because that phone number has never been owned by, or associated with, a person.
Ready to get started with FOREWARN? CLICK HERE to set up your account!
IMPORTANT – COMPLIANCE:
Please note that you must limit your FOREWARN searches to professional uses only. FOREWARN activity is actively monitored (search terms and volume) to ensure proper use by our Subscribers as outlined in the Subscriber Agreement and the FOREWARN Terms and Conditions. FOREWARN is a powerful tool intended only for the increased safety and efficiency of your business. Proper use of the service by licensed real estate professionals ensures that we can continue to provide this valuable tool to the industry. You understand that the Services contain sensitive information governed by certain local, state, and federal laws, all of which You certify to comply.
FOREWARN AGREEMENT AS A USER
Compliance with Laws: Subscriber understands that the Service contains sensitive information governed by certain state and federal laws, including the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (15 U.S.C. 6801-6809) (“GLBA”) and The Driver’s Privacy Protection Act (18 U.S.C. 2721-2725) (“DPPA”), all of which the Subscriber certifies to comply. Subscriber certifies that it will request, access, and use the Service solely for the specific uses listed below.
(GLBA) To protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability.
(DPPA) Use in the normal course of business by a legitimate business or its agents, employees, or contractors, but only to verify the accuracy of personal information submitted by the individual to the business or its agents, employees or contractors; and if such information as so submitted is not correct or is no longer correct, to obtain the correct information, but only for the purposes of preventing fraud, by, pursuing legal remedies against, or recovering on a debt or security interest against, the individual.
FOREWARN is not a “consumer reporting agency”, and the Service does not constitute a “consumer report” as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. 1681 et seq.) (“FCRA”). Subscriber represents and warrants that the Service will not be used, in whole or part, as a factor in determining an individual’s creditworthiness or eligibility for (i) credit, (ii) insurance, (iii) employment, or (iv) for any other purpose under the FCRA. Subscriber represents and warrants that it maintains, and will maintain throughout the term of this Agreement, an active real estate license in good standing with the applicable governing jurisdiction.