STRUCTURE OF THE LEGACY PROGRAM:
$2500 – REALTORS & Affiliates, $500 to maintain membership annually
$5000 – Corporate, $1000 to maintain membership annually
Recognition of Legacy members –signature line marketing, recognition at events
Legacy wall and other legacy recognition to be determined in the building.
A Special LEGACY Signature Gold pin with year and additional pins years after as a sustaining member.
FOUNDATION GIVING RECOGNITION: Special pin for everyone that donates $100+.
FOUNDATION STRUCTURE: The Foundation will consist of two SMDRA Committees:
GRANT COMMITTEE: (A Closed Committee)
- Consists of 12 Voting Members with 3-year staggered terms/2 term limit
- Composition – 9 REALTORS®, 3 Affiliates/Industry Partners
- Ex-officio/non-voting members – President, President Elect, CEO, CCIC Committee Chair and Vice Chair, and CAR Executive Director
- 2023 Committee Appointed by President and Ratified by BOD with staggered one-, two- or three-year terms.
- Grant Committee Chair and Vice Chair is elected by the Grant Committee from within the current committee.
- 2024 Committee will be Application Process and Recommendations by Grant Nominating Committee (different composition of the Nominating Committee) – Consists of President, President Elect, CIC Committee Chair, CIC Committee Vice Chair, Grant Committee Chair and Vice Chair – all voting and CEO as non-voting.
- Requirements for Grant Committee:
- Must have served on Community involvement for at least one year and be actively involved,
- and/or past BOD Past Chair/President, or BOD Director
- Sign Confidentiality agreement
- Main responsibilities – Review and Approve grant recipient(s) and fundraising for the foundation.
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT COMMITTEE: (An Open Committee)
- Open to all SMDRA members with no limit on members
- Chair and Vice Chair chosen by President and President Elect
- Responsibilities – Same – act as working entity with continuation of toy drive, backpack drive, Diamond Silent Auction, and other determined by the Committee.