The 2017 SMDRA REALTOR® and Affiliate Business Partner member annual dues bill will be sent out this week. We will be offering a payment plan for REALTOR® members. Please review the email you receive carefully for dates and deadlines. ONCE REMITTED, DUES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Here are just some of the benefits you receive as a SMDRA REALTOR® or Affiliate Business Partner:
- The TechHelpline offers FREE unlimited use for all your technology questions and problems. SMDRA members have saved over $20,000 so far in 2016 using the TechHelpline!
- Through SMDRA’s VP FREE! CE program, REALTORS® can earn 24 hours of FREE CE each year, a savings of more than $200 per year. Our Affiliate Business Partners are experts in their industries and provide this education to help you learn and grow in your business.
- SMDRA’s PowerLunch is also a FREE member benefit. Each month we host a speaker on relevant topics to help your business and personal relationships while you eat a FREE lunch, over $200 annual value.
- SMDRA’s Government Affairs Consultant keeps an eye on local issues that may affect your business. We are always on the lookout to protect your livelihood as a REALTOR® and protect homeownership rights in South Metro Denver.
- SMDRA’s Weekly Metro Market Pulse meeting has recently been revamped! This meeting is the doorway to networking with Affiliate Business Partners and REALTORS®, while hearing about new listings and buyer needs. First Friday of each month will feature industry experts, Second Friday features Statistics & Trends, Third Friday will keep you up to date on government affairs issues, and Fourth Friday is an open forum to share and learn from your real estate peers.
Also available with your REALTOR® Membership from the Colorado Association of REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS®: CAR Legal Hotline, marketing tools from CAR and NAR, discounts on technology, education, and MORE!
PRE-PAID 2018 Dues Payment Plan
Terms & Conditions
For Dues Year 2018 (October 1 – September 30)
For dues currently due October 1, 2017, the Pre-Paid 2018 Dues Payment Plan allows you to break up your annual dues payment into twelve (12) equal payments of just $47.08 per month. This amount will be automatically deducted from your credit card on the last business day of each month, with no action required other than filling out the enrollment form. (Forms for the 2018/2019 dues year will be available after October 1, 2017.)
Depending on the month of enrollment, you may be required to pay a portion of dues up front to allow for the $47.08 a month allocation to be complete by September 30, 2017. (See below schedule for amounts.)
By implementing this automatic payment plan option, you can spread your dues payment out over multiple months, and never have to worry about late fees. Set it and forget it! Complete the enrollment form to sign up today!
Should SMDRA, CAR, or NAR increase dues after monthly payments have begun, the increase will be applied to the final payment on September 30, 2017. SMDRA will notify you of any adjusted amount by August 4, 2017.
Enrollees will have the option of adding RPAC contributions to their low monthly payment. Contributions are non-refundable due to payment and reporting requirements.
Cancellation of the pre-payment plan must be received in writing 30 days prior to the next payment. Written cancellation can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation of the pre-payment plan is subject to a 40% cancellation fee on the total of payments to date. (For example, you have made payments totaling $235.40: you would be refunded = $139.24 cancellation fee to SMDRA = $94.16).