21 Colorado REALTORS® Graduate from SMDRA Leadership Academy
The SMDRA Leadership Academy program was developed to increase participation in and understanding of the three levels of the REALTOR® organization, increased community involvement including state and local government, and increased exposure to the local business community, and ALL designed to develop future Association leaders. This program will identify emerging leaders, increase participation, and strengthen the Association and the real estate industry.
Academy graduates gained a clear understanding of the organizational structure of all 3 levels of the REALTOR® Association and the challenges of leadership. Graduate learned and understood how SMDRA strives to provide advantages to members in a changing industry. The Academy will build relationships, increase understanding of the importance of political advocacy, and the personal benefit through increased industry knowledge, self-confidence, and business networking.
Congratulation to the SMDRA Leadership Academy Class of 2019. This years graduates celebrated their graduation at the 2019 Diamond Circle Awards Celebration held on April 12, 2019. The 2019 graduates, listed below, participants are selected from local SMDRA REALTOR® and Affiliate offices/businesses. CLICK HERE for more information about the SMDRA Leadership Academy.
- Skip Arms, Equity Colorado
- Katia de Orbegoso, RE/MAX Edge
- Tracy Enriquez, RE/MAX Unlimited
- Shelby Foster, ERA New Age
- Deborah Gustafson, Navy Federal Credit Union
- Kristin Hill, Peregrine Property Group
- Kelsea Imanuel, HomeSmart Cherry Creek
- Cynthia Kenner, Keller William DTC
- Jennifer Manta, HomeSmart Cherry Creek
- Jessica Martinez, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- John McComas, Windermere Metro Denver RE
- Tomas Oliva, RE/MAX Professionals
- Joel Pavelis, Equity Colorado
- Justin Phillips, Madison & Co. Properties
- Nicole Rendaci, Windermere Metro Denver RE
- Diana Rodriquez, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Amy Salley, HomeSmart Cherry Creek
- Tamara Sandeman, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Lindsay Schulze, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Stefan Todorov, Keller Williams Exec Realty
- Anne Whipple, Keller Williams DTC
The South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association, abbreviated SMDRA, is a professional organization for real estate professionals who sell real property and businesses that work in the real estate industry. SMDRA provides a variety of services to its members including education and professional development, legislative representation, networking opportunities, access to tools and resources, as well as membership in the Colorado Association of REALTORS® (CAR) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). SMDRA is the second largest local real estate association in Colorado, currently with an all-time high membership of 4000+ serviced throughout the Denver metro area. SMDRA also has approximately 315+ Business Partner members in real estate related business who serve as our trusted Business Partners.