SESSION DESCRIPTION:This class is to help you formulate your goals on what you want
SESSION DESCRIPTION:This class is to help you formulate your goals on what you want to net as a Realtor. How many buyers and sellers you need to make that goal. To know what your Conversion Rate is for those buyers and sellers. A step by step guide line on setting up your goals using the “Basic Formula for Calculating Financial Goals”.
- STPB 101: Your Business Structure: The difference between an LLC vs S-Corp vs Sole Proprietor; 1099, taxes, your business plan
- STPB 102: Structure Your Business for Profit: Personal finance-how to make the money you want, complete Millionaire Worksheet
- STPB 103: Structure Your Business for Prospecting: Time management, lead generation, where do I get leads?
- STPB 104: Finding Your Clients: Marketing automation, using leads effectively and affordably
- STPB 105: Services for Your Clients: Transaction process, you have the buyer/seller, now what?
- STPB 106: Keeping Clients for Life: Post closing interactions, follow through system, automatic program
- STPB 107: Contracts & Closings: Overview of best practices for closings and contracts to run smoothly.
- STPB 108: Listings & Open Houses: Lockboxes, safety, statistics
- STPB 109: Title & Lending for RE Agents: Title & Lending process and best practices from the real estate agent’s perspective
- STPB 110: Social Media for Real Estate: Dos and Don’ts of social media
- STPB 111: Networking & Success Panel: Panel of SMDRA’s top producers; why network with peers? sale/transaction team-how to find them, preparation for sale, during the transaction, closing team
INSTRUCTOR: Donna Evins
For more than 30 years, Donna Evins has displayed leadership skills through managing successful brokerages, teaching new and seasoned real estate agents, and serving on the Board of Directors at the South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association. She loves contracts! Donna enjoys helping agents discover better ways to complete contracts so they are accurate and legally sound.
SMDRA Member Price: FREE
Continuing Education Credits: 0 Hours
SMART Designation Points: 1 Points
Refreshments Provided By SMDRA Affiliate Business Partner:
Erynn Dostaler – Moving Makeover
(Friday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am
South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association
6436 South Racine Circle