DESCRIPTION: In this class students will learn: Access, navigate, search, and customize Realist.
DESCRIPTION: In this class students will learn:
- Access, navigate, search, and customize Realist.
- Learn to generate 5 property centric public records reports: Property Detail Report, Comparable Report, Market Trends Report, Neighborhood Report, and Neighborhood Profile Report.
- Print, email, and export results and reports.
- Create and save custom searches and templates;
- Use map overlays to analyze geographic areas; and generate mailing labels.
A SPECIAL NOTE: If you follow the registration link and this class date is not present, that means that class is FULL, and you need to find an another class on another day and time.
INSTRUCTOR: REcolorado Instructor
Founded in 1984, originally as Metrolist, REcolorado was one of the first regional Multiple Listing Services in the nation and is widely viewed to be an industry leader. The largest MLS in Colorado, REcolorado serves more than 20,000 REALTORS®, brokers, agents, and real estate professionals throughout the state. These professionals conduct business through Matrix™, our MLS platform. Because Colorado professional listings originate with us, REcolorado.com contains the most accurate and up-to-date information available to buyers, sellers and those seeking real estate information
FREE for all REcolorado subscribers
CE Credits: 2
Refreshments Provided By SMDRA Affiliate Business Partner:
Stephen Price with First Colony Mortgage
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 11:00 am MST
South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association
6436 South Racine Circle