INSTRUCTOR: Steve Olson
Steve Olson has more than 25 years of experience specializing in real estate sales and valuations. He is a licensed Real Estate Broker and Certified Residential Appraiser. He holds the RAA, MCP, TRC, SFR and BPOR designations and certifications. He received the Realtor of the Year award in 2011 from the South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association and in 2006-2007 Steve was Chair/President of the South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association. He recently completed six years on the Board of REcolorado. He earned an International Business Diploma from the International School of Business in The Netherlands as well as a BA from the University of Puget Sound.
Who is it for?
The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
What You Gain
• The purpose and benefits of CMAs, and how to guide clients through them
• Terminology of pricing and valuation
• The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
• How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
• The role of supply and demand in pricing
• How to adjust comparables
• Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
• How to work with appraisers
• How to hone your pricing skills and practices
• Use of PSA logo and name
• Downloadable PSA Certificate
• Customizable Press Release
• PSA Customizable Marketing Materials
• Monthly e-newsletter
• Facebook private networking group
How to Earn It
• Complete the one-day class, Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA.
• Complete two, one-hour webinars:
• Making Adjustments
• Counseling Clients Using Market Stats
Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
•Submit an online application.
• One-time application fee of $179
Laura Fick, Kim Thomason, Amy Brawand, Joe Hubert | Land Title Guarantee