THIS IS AN ONLINE ZOOM CLASS! AFTER YOU REGISTER BELOW, AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE
THIS IS AN ONLINE ZOOM CLASS!
AFTER YOU REGISTER BELOW, AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE CLASS, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH A ZOOM LINK FOR THIS CLASS.
DESCRIPTION: The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misconceptions they often have about home values.
What You Gain
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs, and how to guide clients through them
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to work with appraisers
- How to hone your pricing skills and practices
- Use of PSA logo and name
- Downloadable PSA Certificate
- Customizable Press Release
- PSA Customizable Marketing Materials
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Facebook private networking group
How to Earn the PSA Certification
- Complete the one-day class, Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA.
- Complete two, one-hour webinars:
- Making Adjustments
- Counseling Clients Using Market Stats
- Submit an online application with a one-time application fee of $179
- Remain a member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
INSTRUCTOR: Steve Olson
Steve Olson is both a licensed broker and appraiser in Colorado. He have earned the RAA Realtor® designation, holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Puget Sound as well as an International Business Diploma from the Netherlands School of Business. Steve has been active in SMDRA for many years, he was a founding member of the Columbine Foundation Steering Committee which raised close to $60,000 for the families who were hurt by the Columbine tragedy. Steve was a leading fund raiser for the CARHOF Gary Mammel Legacy fund and effectively helped CARHOF gain the matching grant money. He has served in the capacity of Political Survival Fund Co-Chair, Governmental Affairs Committee Co-Chair as well as serving two terms on the Candidate Interview Committee and one term on the Issues Mobilization Committee. He has served on the Real Property Operations Task Force, Leader of the PAC committee, Square Footage task force at Metrolist®, and working on the charity selection committee for the Metro Denver Realtor® Foundation. He have participated in numerous Realtor® Day at the Capitol events and has lobbied the State Congress Representatives and Senators to support Realtor® friendly legislation.
Currently Steve has focused his attention on Equal Opportunity, Diversity, and Attainable Housing. He currently Co-Chair’s the Equal Opportunity Committee, is a member of the Attainable Housing Committee and also a member of the Keys to Homeownership Festival. He is involved locally as a member of the South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce and participates in charity efforts including building homes for the less fortunate both here and in Mexico. He gives back to our community by being the chess coach at Newton Middle School, and as the announcer for the Arapahoe High School girls swim team.
Steve is dedicated to providing SMDRA members with excellent services and to protecting the right of homeownership.
$99 for SMDRA Members
$129 for All Others
CE CREDITS: 6
Refreshments Provided By SMDRA Affiliate Business Partner:
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm MST
South Metro Denver REALTOR Association - Racine
6436 South Racine Circle