THIS CLASS WILL BE HELD ONLINE Via ZOOM! IMPORTANT: Registration is a two-step process. By
THIS CLASS WILL BE HELD ONLINE Via ZOOM!
IMPORTANT: Registration is a two-step process. By the day before class, you will be emailed a Zoom link to confirm registration, as well as class materials and guidelines
DESCRIPTION: This course is specifically designed to show how the real estate professional can serve as a resource for sellers and buyers in the brokerage of distressed properties. Real estate professionals play an invaluable role in helping homeowners and home buyers navigate these transactions and, as a result, real estate professionals can help contribute to the real estate recovery in their markets.
What You Will Learn:
- Distressed Property Overview
- Short Sales: The Listing Agent’s Role
- Taking the Short-Sale Listing
- The Buyer’s Agent’s Role with Short-Sale and REO Transactions
- Short Sales from Contract to Closing
SFR certification Benefits:
- Free Webinars that you can download anytime, anywhere
- Access to SFR logo and marketing materials
- Differentiation as an SFR at www.Realtor.com and at www.NAR.realtor
- Online networking with your peers
In addition, this course is an approved elective for the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation. To learn about this program and the benefits it offers, visit www.REBAC.net.
- Steps for Earning the SFR Certification:
- Be a member in good standing with the NAR
- Complete this course
- Complete the online certification application at https://realtorsfr.org/get-certified/ along with a one-time application fee of $175
INSTRUCTOR: Mickey Sanders
Mickey Sanders was raised in Colorado Springs ultimately migrating to Denver. While developing a successful career as a sales representative in the Title Insurance industry and winning various awards Mickey began teaching her clients the “tricks of her trade.” Mickey believes that whether you are selling title insurance, real estate or loans the same marketing principles, rules and philosophies apply. As her knowledge of the industry began to develop and expand thus did her speaking engagements. Mickey is one of the most sought after speakers in the Metro area. Thanks to her unique and highly effective training abilities brokers all over the state have learned how to improve their business as well as serve their clients effectively. Mickey teaches Pre-Licensing at various schools as well as having served on the Education committee of the Colorado Division of Real Estate. In addition to her own various class offerings, Mickey holds many NAR designations including SFR,SRES,ABR,SRS,RENE and AT HOME WITH DIVERSITY.
SMDRA Member Price: $99
All Others: $129
Continuing Education Credits: 6 Hours – YOU MUST have video capability and have it on during the class to get CE credit.
SMART Designation Points: 6 Points
Refreshments Provided By SMDRA Affiliate Business Partner:
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 4:00 pm MST
ONLINE ZOOM CLASS