THIS IS AN ONLINE ZOOM CLASS! IMPORTANT: Registration is a two step process. By the
THIS IS AN ONLINE ZOOM CLASS!
IMPORTANT: Registration is a two step process. By the day before class, you will be emailed a Zoom link to confirm registration, as well as class materials and guidelines
DESCRIPTION: * THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR NEW REALTOR MEMBERS! ** New REALTORS® are required to complete GRI 106: Ethics & Professional Practice (New Member Ethics). The National Association of REALTORS® requires all members to take a REALTOR® Board approved NAR Ethics course once in every 3-year NAR Ethics Cycle. The current NAR Ethics Cycle is 01/01/2019 – 12/31/2021. Please Note: This requirement is distinct and separate from the mandatory Colorado Real Estate Commission Annual Commission Update (ACU) course which must be completed every year.
Upon completion of this NAR Code of Ethics course, members will be able to:
- Identify key aspirational concepts found in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics
- Describe “general business” ethics, and compare and contrast the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics with business ethics, generally
- Describe the concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 3, 11, and 16 of the Code of Ethics and identify possible violations of the Code of Ethics specifically related to those Articles
- Describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate
- Identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement
- Identify how the Code of Ethics should be used in daily business practices.
- Explain how the Pathways to Professionalism tool provides guidelines for respecting property, the public, and peers
INSTRUCTOR: Mickey Sanders
Mickey Sanders was raised in Colorado Springs ultimately migrating to Denver. While developing a successful career as a sales representative in the Title Insurance industry and winning various awards Mickey began teaching her clients the “tricks of her trade.” Mickey believes that whether you are selling title insurance, real estate or loans the same marketing principles, rules and philosophies apply. As her knowledge of the industry began to develop and expand thus did her speaking engagements. Mickey is one of the most sought after speakers in the Metro area. Thanks to her unique and highly effective training abilities brokers all over the state have learned how to improve their business as well as serve their clients effectively. Mickey teaches Pre-Licensing at various schools as well as having served on the Education committee of the Colorado Division of Real Estate. In addition to her own various class offerings, Mickey holds many NAR designations including SFR,SRES,ABR,SRS,RENE and AT HOME WITH DIVERSITY.
Free for SMDRA Members Only!
$50 All Others
CE Credits: 3
You must have video capability and have it on during the class to get CE credit.
THANK YOU TO CLASS SPONSOR:
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
ONLINE ZOOM CLASS