THIS CLASS WILL BE HELD ONLINE Via ZOOM! IMPORTANT: Registration is a two-step process. By
THIS CLASS WILL BE HELD ONLINE Via ZOOM!
IMPORTANT: Registration is a two-step process. By the day before class, you will be emailed a Zoom link to confirm registration, as well as class materials and guidelines
DESCRIPTION: ** THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR NEW REALTOR MEMBERS! ** New REALTORS® are required to complete GRI 106: Ethics & Professional Practice (New Member Ethics). The National Association of REALTORS® requires all members to take a REALTOR® Board approved NAR Ethics course once in every 3-year NAR Ethics Cycle. The current NAR Ethics Cycle is 01/01/2019 – 12/31/2021. Please Note: This requirement is distinct and separate from the mandatory Colorado Real Estate Commission Annual Commission Update (ACU) course which must be completed every year.
Upon completion of this NAR Code of Ethics course, members will be able to:
- Identify key aspirational concepts found in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics
- Describe “general business” ethics, and compare and contrast the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics with business ethics, generally
- Describe the concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 3, 11, and 16 of the Code of Ethics and identify possible violations of the Code of Ethics specifically related to those Articles
- Describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate
- Identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement
- Identify how the Code of Ethics should be used in daily business practices.
- Explain how the Pathways to Professionalism tool provides guidelines for respecting property, the public, and peers
INSTRUCTOR: Tod Franklin
Being born and raised in Colorado, I began my real estate practice in Northern Colorado in 1991 and never looked back. My experience within this industry has expanded my business range from Denver to the Wyoming Borders, from multi-million dollar properties to rural acreages to investment condo’s. Practicing real estate has also lead me down pathways where I have achieved Top Producer status, managed for Coldwell Banker, and became very involved with training and education of realtors. The quality education services I provide allow insights into a variety of the aspects of the real estate business, also teaching techniques to provide excellent customer service to the consumer. The 21 years I have been in this market has given untold knowledge, passion for this industry, and a sphere of influence over the Front Range.
Free for SMDRA Members Only!
$50 All Others
Continuing Education Credits: 3 Hours – YOU MUST have video capability and have it on during the class to get CE credit.
THANK YOU TO CLASS SPONSOR:
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
ONLINE ZOOM CLASS