THIS IS AN ONLINE ZOOM CLASS! IMPORTANT: Registration is a two step process. By the
THIS IS AN ONLINE ZOOM CLASS!
IMPORTANT: Registration is a two step process. By the day before class, you will be emailed a Zoom link to confirm registration, as well as class materials and guidelines
DESCRIPTION: The National Association of REALTORS® requires all members to take an Ethics Update course once within a preset 3-year cycle. The current cycle, NAR Ethics Cycle 6 is 01/01/2019 – 12/31/2021. During this class, you will learn your rights and obligations of being a REALTOR®, including any changes, as set forth in the Code of Ethics. Please Note: This requirement is distinct and separate from the Colorado Real Estate Commission Annual Commission Update (ACU).
The Ethics Update will apply toward elective credits for license renewal. Membership can be suspended if REALTORS® fail to complete this class within the cycle
INSTRUCTOR: David Barber – CRS, GRI, ABR, SRES, SFR, MRP
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker at RE/MAX Professionals-DTC
David is a licensed REALTOR® with many years of experience in real estate and teaching. He has been very involved at the local and state level:
- Board of Directors-Aurora Association of REALTORS®(2008-2012)
- President elect-Aurora Association of REALTORS®(2008-2009)
- President-Aurora Association of REALTORS® (2009-2010)
- Metro District Vice President elect-Colorado Association of REALTORS® (2010-2011)
- Metro District Vice President-Colorado Association of REALTORS® (2011-2012)
- Aurora Association of REALTORS®- Masters Club (2010,2011,2012)
- “Five Star Real Estate Professional” by 5280 Magazine (2011, 2012,2013,2014)
- Leadership Aurora class of 2011
- REALTOR® of the Year-Aurora Assn. of Realtors (2011)
- Colorado Association of REALTOR® Housing Opportunity Foundation [CARHOF] President-elect (2013) Colorado Association of REALTORS®-Education Foundation Trustee (2011-2013)
- President-elect, Colorado Association of REALTORS (2013-2014)
- Chairman of the Board, Colorado Association of REALTORS® (2014-2015)
Free for SMDRA Members Only!
$50 All Others
CE Credits: 3
You must have video capability and have it on during the class to get CE credit.
THANK YOU TO CLASS SPONSOR:
(Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
ONLINE ZOOM CLASS