THIS CLASS WILL BE HELD ONLINE Via ZOOM! IMPORTANT: Registration is a two-step process. By
THIS CLASS WILL BE HELD ONLINE Via ZOOM!
IMPORTANT: Registration is a two-step process. By the day before class, you will be emailed a Zoom link to confirm registration, as well as class materials and guidelines
DESCRIPTION: In this class, we will discuss Metro Districts and their impact on housing affordability and the danger they may pose to homeowners in the years and decades to come.
Here is what you will learn—
- What are Metro Districts and why we have them in Colorado.
- How developers and builders secretly control Metro Districts.
- The types of debt Metro Districts issue and the staggering amount of debt that has been authorized and issued by Metro Districts that homeowners are required to pay for decades to come.
- The most dangerous type of debt issued by Metro Districts.
- How Metro Districts impact consumers’ property tax bills.
- What should the State do about Metro Districts?
- What should homebuyers do to protect themselves?
- The website you and your clients NEED to review before purchasing a home.
INSTRUCTOR: Lonnie Glessner
Lonnie has helped many clients build their wealth by investing in real estate. Also hold his securities and life insurance licenses with Jefferson Pilot Securities. B.S. in Accounting from Central Washington University, Accountant for 2 years, Banker for 4 years, Mortgage Consultant for 9 years and Personal real estate investor.
SMDRA Member Price: FREE
All Others: $20
Continuing Education Credits: 0 Hours – YOU MUST have video capability and have it on during the class to get CE credit.
Refreshments Provided By:
(Thursday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm MST
ONLINE ZOOM CLASS