THIS IS AN ONLINE ZOOM CLASS! IMPORTANT: Registration is a two step process. By the
THIS IS AN ONLINE ZOOM CLASS!
IMPORTANT: Registration is a two step process. By the day before class, you will be emailed a Zoom link to confirm registration, as well as class materials and guidelines
DESCRIPTION: This course is intended to introduce or expand participants’ awareness of the many factors that must be taken into consideration when serving the real estate needs of international homebuyers or investors in the United States; within the state, in particular. This session covers the elements of a typical international transaction, as well as focuses on ensuring that the activities of the real estate practitioner and of the international citizen are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. In addition, this course will review diversity trends in the United States population, examine the areas of fastest growth, and identify potentially sensitive subjects of communication.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to do the following:
- Calculate the effect currency fluctuation has on a real estate transaction. • Illustrate the essential elements of international transactions.
- Relate the expectations of international clients, including the importance of cultural sensitivity.
- Employ skills necessary to enhance effectiveness in building cross cultural relationships.
Okie Arnot has over 40 years in the real estate industry and is a top producing Realtor. She is active with her local board SMDRA, a state director and sits on NAR committees. She was a GRI instructor for CAR and currently teaches for Keller Williams and mentors/coaches many agents to be top producer status. Okie believes in education and will always be a student of the business striving to stay on the cutting edge of real estate.
- CIPS – Certified International Property Specialist
- CMAS – Certified Mountain Area Specialist
- CNE – Certified Negotiation Expert
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI – Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- PSA – Pricing Strategy Advisor
- REALTOR® – National Association of REALTORS®
- RENE – Real Estate Negotiation Expert
- SRES – SRES®, Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- TRC – Transnational Referral Certification
SMDRA Member Price: $50
All Others: $50
CE CREDITS: 4 – You MUST have video capability and have it on during the entire class to get CE Credit!
Refreshments provided by SMDRA Affiliate Member:
Jason Hybbard with CLEANIO
(Thursday) 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm MST
ONLINE ZOOM CLASS