THIS IS AN ONLINE ZOOM CLASS! This is a 2-Day Course - September 9&10, 2020 from 9:00am to 5:00pm both days!
THIS IS AN ONLINE ZOOM CLASS!
This is a 2-Day Course – September 9&10, 2020 from 9:00am to 5:00pm both days!
IMPORTANT: Registration is a two step process. By the day before class, you will be emailed a Zoom link to confirm registration, as well as class materials and guidelines
DESCRIPTION: Stay ahead of the digital curve with better strategy and better impact!
This two-day NAR certification course helps you:
- Master advanced digital marketing techniques
- Increase your ability to reach and convert customers
- Create an online marketing strategy that drives business
- Protect your business and safeguard client information
What You Gain with Your e-Pro® Certification
- Consumers find you first through a search on our e-PRO® website.
- Your name stands out at nar.realtor and White Pages at realtor.com®.
- You customize all e-PRO® marketing materials to work best for you.
- You gain new networking opportunities with tech-savvy REALTORS®.
- You’ll gain additional learning opportunities through Facebook Live events on timely topics.
- Networking through the private e-PRO® certificate holders’ Facebook group.
After you have completed the course, submit your certification application online with a one-time application fee of $149. For more information visit epronar.com
INSTRUCTOR: Rich Sands
Combining over 111,000 miles of running over 40 years (with competition in over 400 races including 14 finished marathons), 20 years of coaching elite athletes at all levels and 14 years as a real estate agent and teacher, Rich Sands brings a different perspective to real estate professionals. Believing that great athletes share a bounty of traits, behaviors and attitudes with top producing Realtors, he uniquely motivates and empowers agents to strive for excellence as sales professionals. He has been the Director of Education for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage since 2000 and taught the CRS Listing Strategies class since 2004. In his spare time, Sands runs the trails and cycles the roads of Colorado.
$195 for SMDRA Members
$215 for All Others
CE CREDITS: 12 – You MUST have video capability and have it on during the ENTIRE class to get CE Credit!
SMART POINTS: 12
Refreshments Provided By SMDRA Affiliate Business Partner:
9 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - 10 (Thursday) 5:00 pm MST
ONLINE ZOOM CLASS