THIS IS AN ONLINE ZOOM WEBINAR! Join Zoom Meeting:
THIS IS AN ONLINE ZOOM WEBINAR!
DESCRIPTION: There are now resources for cost sharing and traditional insurance:
- Allows you to shop all plans available in your zip code
- Dental and vision plans also available
Medical cost sharing now includes:
- The monthly cost is significantly lower
- No insurance networks for medical care
- Concierge medical service – one number to coordinate medical care, billing, logistics, etc.
- Includes 24/7/365 unlimited virtual primary care
- Dental and vision discount plans included
If you have questions about it beforehand, please direct them to: email@example.com or 720-523-5524
SPEAKER: Brady Mullen
Brady Mullen- Brady Mullen is the Business Development Director for JuvoREP Accounting Services and is focused on helping Real Estate Professionals be more savvy business owners. Before starting JuvoREP, Brady worked closely with Certified Public Accountants and Certified Financial Planners to bring the accounting and planning aspects together for business owners. His role in JuvoREP is to work through state and local associations and brokerage offices to help Realtors in all phases of their careers organize and manage the financial foundations of their practices. This includes the bookkeeping basics, reconciling accounts, capturing the appropriate deductions, retirement planning, tax planning, and tax preparation.
FREE for SMDRA Members
CE Credits: 0
Smart Points: 0
(Monday) 9:00 am - 10:00 am MST
ONLINE ZOOM CLASS