THIS CLASS WILL BE HELD ONLINE Via ZOOM! IMPORTANT: Registration is a two-step process. By
THIS CLASS WILL BE HELD ONLINE Via ZOOM!
IMPORTANT: Registration is a two-step process. By the day before class, you will be emailed a Zoom link to confirm registration, as well as class materials and guidelines
DESCRIPTION: Enroll in the 2021 CREC Update class NOW to get information on changes and new legislation so you can better serve your clients today. Licensees are now required to complete 12 hours of the mandatory 4-Hour Annual Commission Update Course prior to applying to renew an active license, activate an inactive license or reinstate an expired license to active status.
PLEASE NOTE: The 4-Hour Annual Commission Update Course is not the Mandatory Ethics Course. The Mandatory Ethics Course receives elective credits, not credit toward the 4-Hour Annual Commission Update Course.
INSTRUCTOR: David Barber – CRS, GRI, ABR, SRES, SFR, MRP
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker at RE/MAX Professionals-DTC
David is a licensed REALTOR® with many years of experience in real estate and teaching. He has been very involved at the local and state level:
- Board of Directors-Aurora Association of REALTORS®(2008-2012)
- President elect-Aurora Association of REALTORS®(2008-2009)
- President-Aurora Association of REALTORS® (2009-2010)
- Metro District Vice President elect-Colorado Association of REALTORS® (2010-2011)
- Metro District Vice President-Colorado Association of REALTORS® (2011-2012)
- Aurora Association of REALTORS®- Masters Club (2010,2011,2012)
- “Five Star Real Estate Professional” by 5280 Magazine (2011, 2012,2013,2014)
- Leadership Aurora class of 2011
- REALTOR® of the Year-Aurora Assn. of Realtors (2011)
- Colorado Association of REALTOR® Housing Opportunity Foundation [CARHOF] President-elect (2013) Colorado Association of REALTORS®-Education Foundation Trustee (2011-2013)
- President-elect, Colorado Association of REALTORS (2013-2014)
- Chairman of the Board, Colorado Association of REALTORS® (2014-2015)
SMDRA Member Price: FREE
All Others: $50
Continuing Education Credits: 4 Hours – YOU MUST have video capability and have it on during the class to get CE credit.
SMART Designation Points: 4 Points
Refreshments Provided By SMDRA Affiliate Business Partner:
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 1:00 pm MST
ONLINE ZOOM CLASS