DESCRIPTION: In this course, you will learn:
- DESCRIPTION: In this course, you will learn:
- Credit Reporting: Concepts, Calculations and Conundrums….Clarified
- Is there really a difference between a short-sale and foreclosure?
- Why is the word “dispute” a big deal?
- Is the credit report the consumer gets online accurate? Why?
- How can a score change so much from in such a short period of time?
- What is the best way to build credit?
- Is the Fair Credit Reporting Act really relevant?
- When is a client truly buyer ready?
INSTRUCTOR: Alexandra Erlich
A proven financial, sales, and accounts executive with a top-notch track record for continually generating substantial company revenue and growth with millions of dollars in revenue generated monthly; exceptional client relations expert credited with developing and fostering many long-term relationships; accomplished leader overseeing, coaching, motivating, and supervising staff with a high, monthly volume of sales; Analytical problem solver implementing various tools, techniques, and processes to proactively ensure the continued financial strength and stability of the company and its stakeholders.
Continuing Education Credit: 2 Hours
SMDRA Member Price: FREE
All Others: $20
Refreshments provided by SMDRA Affiliate Business Partner:
Alex Zaborenko | US Health Advisors
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm MST
South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association
6436 South Racine Circle