Description: A key part of the real estate transaction
- Describe how the primary and secondary (including GSEs) mortgage markets and entities operate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the requirements and rules regarding VA loans, FHA-insured loans, and various conventional loan types.
- Perform basic calculations for fixed and adjustable-rate mortgages to include qualifying ratios, down payment, monthly payment, PMI, principal, interest, MIP and discount points.
- Determine when a client should be referred elsewhere for professional lending advice and processing.
- Describe the requirements and processes of a reverse annuity mortgage.
- Prepare a client for the three stages of the mortgage loan process.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the credit scoring system.
- Discover potentially fraudulent mortgage activity
INSTRUCTOR: Kevin Stahle
Kevin was born & raised in Cedar Rapids, Iowa; graduated from the University of Northern Iowa with a teaching degree, and moved north to Minnesota where he lived for 17 hot, humid mosquito infested summers and 17 really cold winters. In 1988, he had enough, and moved to Colorado Springs, here he has lived ever since. Kevin has been listing/selling real estate for 27 years. His real love within the industry is teaching/training agents. Kevin’s sales experience also includes 8 years as a stockbroker, 4 years as an account executive with a national advertising agency and 4 years with Hallmark Cards. Kevin is a national GRI Instructor and Convention Speaker. His courses include Technology, Marketing, Finance, Investments/Taxation, Finance, Business Plans and Working with Sellers. Kevin loves to “edutain” real estate agents with his near terminal urge to tell puns and his love of music.
Jodi Burkett with Redesign by Lyn
(Thursday) 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm MST
South Metro Denver REALTOR Association - Racine
6436 South Racine Circle