Description: A key part of the real estate transaction
- Describe how the primary and secondary (including GSEs) mortgage markets and entities operate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the requirements and rules regarding VA loans, FHA-insured loans, and various conventional loan types.
- Perform basic calculations for fixed and adjustable-rate mortgages to include qualifying ratios, down payment, monthly payment, PMI, principal, interest, MIP and discount points.
- Determine when a client should be referred elsewhere for professional lending advice and processing.
- Describe the requirements and processes of a reverse annuity mortgage.
- Prepare a client for the three stages of the mortgage loan process.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the credit scoring system.
- Discover potentially fraudulent mortgage activity
INSTRUCTOR: Mike Moger
Mike Moger has been listing and selling real estate for over 40 years, the last twenty-four along the Front Range region of Colorado. In 2016, Mike attained the REALTOR® Emeritus Status from NAR, recognizing 40 years as a REALTOR®. Specializing in residential homes and investments, he has represented sellers and buyers of real estate in all price ranges, mostly in the eastern half of the state from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins and into the mountains.
Desiree Banka with North American Title Company
(Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm MST
South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association
6436 South Racine Circle