THIS CLASS WILL BE HELD ONLINE VIA ZOOM! Please complete the two-step registration below
THIS CLASS WILL BE HELD ONLINE VIA ZOOM!
Please complete the two-step registration below
- Scroll down, click on REGISTER HERE and complete registration
- Click on this link and complete registration:
DESCRIPTION: Setting goals is a critical element of planning for success – personal and professional. Business planning is one of the least practiced aspects of the real estate business, and yet one of the most important. The average new licensee does not think about a business plan or the goals needed for a business plan. Why? Because they never had to in their previous career or they simply did not think they were a “business.” A business plan is a working tool, identifying and defining business goals and outlining methods of achieving them. It is a detailed description of exactly how a real estate licensee or broker intends to create and operate their business. The business plan is based on research of the industry and an analysis of personal and business income and expenses.
At the conclusion of this course the student will be able to:
- Prepare clear, concise, and attainable written goals. Differentiate between goal gross income and goal net income.
- Specify which activities they should do and how often in order to achieve their goals.
- Illustrate the importance of a business plan.
- Develop a basic business plan using at least three business plan elements.
- Complete a sample income statement using a case study.
- Complete a sample balance sheet using a case study.
- Complete a sample cash flow statement using a case study.
- Prepare financial and statistical information for use in goal-setting and business planning
INSTRUCTOR: Rich Sands
Combining over 111,000 miles of running over 40 years (with competition in over 400 races including 14 finished marathons), 20 years of coaching elite athletes at all levels and 14 years as a real estate agent and teacher, Rich Sands brings a different perspective to real estate professionals. Believing that great athletes share a bounty of traits, behaviors and attitudes with top producing Realtors, he uniquely motivates and empowers agents to strive for excellence as sales professionals. He has been the Director of Education for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage since 2000 and taught the CRS Listing Strategies class since 2004. In his spare time, Sands runs the trails and cycles the roads of Colorado.
SMDRA Members: $50
All Others: $50
CE CREDITS: 0
SMART Points: 4
Refreshments Provided By SMDRA Business Partner:
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 1:00 pm MST
ONLINE ZOOM CLASS