DESCRIPTION: This class will discuss putting the pieces together to establish strategy in timing of the real estate market. How metrics come together
DESCRIPTION: This class will discuss putting the pieces together to establish strategy in timing of the real estate market. How metrics come together to form the market and when is it truly most favorable to be a buyer or a seller. Each of the following metrics will be discussed
- The cycle- relationship between the statuses shaping Supply and Demand.
- Months of Inventory- buyer’s market vs. sellers’ market.
- This section includes how real estate bubbles form and burst and why we are not currently in a position to experience one in the near future.
- Price- setting appropriate expectations on appreciation
- How prices ebb and flow annually
- Close to list price ratios- negotiating power vs. multiple offers
- Price reduction frequency, changes in affordability
- Price reduction amount, further support of changing affordability
- Time on market
- The concept and rise of flash transactions and multiple offers.
- Distressed sales
- The impact of interest rates and affordability, is it more expensive in Denver?
INSTRUCTOR: Megan Aller
Megan Aller has worked in the real estate industry for 15 years, with 10 years in title insurance. Her unique skillset has allowed her to stand out as one of the top title insurance representatives in Colorado, and she prides herself in keeping real estate professionals central to the real estate transaction. Prior to entering the real estate industry, Aller studied Analytical Chemistry, Math and Micro Economics at the University of Northern Colorado. A Colorado and Metro Denver Native, she enjoys everything Colorado spending most of her free time with her husband and two children in Morrison, CO.
SMDRA Member Price: FREE for SMDRA Members / $20 for All Others
Continuing Education Credits: 1 hour
SMART Designation Points: 1 point
Refreshments Provided By SMDRA Affiliate Business Partner:
Rob Whittet with The Brokerage Insurance Group
(Tuesday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm MST
South Metro Denver REALTOR Association - Racine
6436 South Racine Circle