DESCRIPTION: Burning questions by REALTORS, finally answered. Learn how to think like an appraiser when valuing properties in today's changing market.
DESCRIPTION: Burning questions by REALTORS, finally answered. Learn how to think like an appraiser when valuing properties in today’s changing market.
- How many comparable properties are required?
- What counts as a comparable property?
- What TO SAY and NOT TO SAY to Appraisers.
- How to value subjective features e.g. view
- What information should you give/not give to an Appraiser
- What is the best way to communicate with an Appraiser
INSTRUCTOR: Matthew George, former President of the Appraisal Institute
Matt is in the top 5% of appraisers in the country. He has been in the appraisal business since 1974, appraising more than $1 billion dollars’ worth of real estate. Matt owns his own residential appraisal company, Eagle Appraisers, appraising properties in the Denver metro and Boulder areas for over 35 years.
SMDRA Member Price: FREE
All Others: Free for Member | $45 for All Others
CE Credit: 3 Hours
Refreshments provided by SMDRA Affiliate Member:
Jocelyn Javernick with Limetree Lending, Inc
(Wednesday) 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm MST
South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association
6436 South Racine Circle