Doors Open @7:45am | Event Starts at 8:15am | There will be no Metro Market Pulse Meeting
SMDRA is joining forces with the Boys and Girls Clubs of Denver to deliver gifts to children in our community, to brighten their holiday! Bring your holiday cheer and join us for breakfast, carolers, toy store, mimosas and more!
- Bring an unwrapped gift and/or gift card!
- Gift Card Ideas: Starbucks, Kohl’s, Target, WalMart or Amazon
- Gift Ideas: Electronics, sports equipment, art supplies, clothes, shoes, new toys, board/video games, books, action figures/dolls, makeup, jewelry, DVDs
- Gifts and gift cards should be for children ages 6 to 18
Please support the Boys and Girls Club of Metro Denver during SMDRA’s Annual Holiday Brunch Event. We are asking all REALTOR® and Affiliate Members to make a minimum donation of $25.00
Cash donations will go towards purchasing additional toys. Donated amounts over $250 will be listed in the press.
TOYS OR CASH DONATIONS ACCEPTED OR
This year we will be offering exclusive Event Partnerships, as seen below. These are limited, and are on a first come, first served basis. No competing companies will be placed on the same sponsorship level.
- SUGAR SPONSOR – $250 (Limit 5) Brunch Sponsors will receive dedicated slide on the event presentation, logo and exclusive signage at the Buffet Table Station, featured in the SMDRA eBlast and in the SMDRA Press Release.
- SPICE SPONSOR– $250 (Limit 5) Mimosa Sponsors will receive a dedicated slide on the event presentation, logo and exclusive signage at the Mimosa Station, featured in the SMDRA eBlast and in the SMDRA Press Release.
- EVERYTHING NICE SPONSOR – $250 (Limit 5) Everything Nice Sponsors will receive a dedicated slide on the event presentation, logo and exclusive signage at Santa’s Station, featured in the SMDRA eBlast and in the SMDRA Press Release.
(Friday) 7:30 am - 11:00 am MST
South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association
7899 S Lincoln Court Littleton, CO 80122